My GreatCall Story Sweepstakes Begins March 12th!
Inspired by the thoughtful words of encouragement we have been seeing on our Facebook page, we wanted to recognize our fans and supporters with an exclusive giveaway! Five lucky winners will be selected to win $50 dollar gift cards, usable wherever Visa is accepted.
How to Enter
Enter our contest for free by posting a reply comment on our “My GreatCall Story” Facebook post about a positive experience you have had with a GreatCall device, service, or customer service representative. You must have a Facebook account in order to enter. Although we welcome any feedback on our page, comments containing negative experiences, current customer service issues, or inappropriate language are not eligible and will be disqualified from this sweepstakes. Comments can be up to 250 words, and please leave only one comment per person (only one entry per person will be accepted).
Each winner will receive a Visa Gift Card for $50.00, along with an announcement of their winning post on our Facebook page! Enter by leaving a comment at this link: “My GreatCall Story” Facebook post.
My GreatCall Story Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS AND FACEBOOK ACOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The My GreatCall Story Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) employees and directors of GreatCall, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies; (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”); (b) individuals or entities responsible for the development, printing, distribution and implementation of this Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are employees of or members of the immediate family (parents, siblings, children & spouse) or household of any person in any of the preceding categories. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes begins on or about 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on March 12, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on March 26, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit Sponsor’s Facebook page at https://www.Facebook.com/greatcall and post a comment of 250 words or less on Sponsor’s “My GreatCall Story” Facebook post about a positive experience the entrant has had with a GreatCall device, service, or customer service representative. You must have a Facebook account in order to enter. If you do not already have a Facebook account, follow the directions when prompted to sign up and download the app (if applicable) without charge. Once submitted, an entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified by the participant. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s computers/server will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to Sweepstakes. Limit of one entry per person. Comments with inappropriate language or recounting of negative experiences or current customer service issues are not eligible and will be disqualified. You may submit an entry for the Sweepstakes using only one name and one Facebook account. In case of dispute, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social account used to submit the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an account by Facebook. If you opt to use a wireless mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. Multiple entries per person/account in excess of the entry limit, or any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes/contest entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, incomplete, illegible, stolen, undelivered or misdirected entries/registrations.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS: After the Sweepstakes Period ends, five (5) winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor or its authorized representative from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number or eligible entries received.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. By submitting an entry, entrants represent, warrant and covenant (and agree to release and indemnify Sweepstakes Entities from same) that their entry submitted and all content therein: (i) is the original creation of the entrant, has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, and is the sole and exclusive property of the entrant (or entrants has all ownership rights thereto); (ii) is specifically created for this Sweepstakes and has not been published (in whole or in part), received an award or honorable mention, nor been shown online, or submitted in any other sweepstakes, contest, competition, showing, or event previously; (iii) does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary, publicity, privacy or any other rights of any person or entity; and (iv) any individuals who worked on or appear in the entry in any manner have given entrant their express consent to submit the entry for the use contemplated (or if a minor, entrant has obtained consent of the minor’s parent or legal guardian). Entrant may be asked by Sponsor to provide evidence of the above in writing. Entries may not contain any material that is obscene, offensive, disparaging, unlawful, dangerous, defamatory, libelous, violent, inapplicable, or inappropriate, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to disqualify at any time during the Sweepstakes any entry based on the belief that such entry contains any materials in violation of these Official Rules. Nothing herein shall be deemed an obligation of confidentiality. Entrants understand and agree to assume the risk that their entry and any element thereof may, in whole or in part, be identical or similar to any other entry, that one entry may regardless receive varying number of likes from the other entry, and entrants shall release and hold Sweepstakes Entities harmless from same.
At the time you submit an entry, and whether or not selected as a winner, you grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the entry, in whole and in part, and all the intellectual and property rights therein including the right to make derivative works, through-out the world, and further agree to execute all documents and perform all acts deemed necessary by Sponsor to protect Sponsor’ license in the intellectual property. You understand and agree by granting this license your entry may be modified, edited, distorted, used in whole or in part, alone or in combination with other works, used in illusory or composite form, or in any other manner, as solely determined by Sponsor in any media and medium whatsoever now known or hereinafter developed (including without limitation print, broadcast, radio, digital, and on-line) without further compensation or review. You will not now nor in the future be paid for your entry or for granting Sponsor any of these rights.
6. PRIZES: Grand Prize (5): Each winner will receive a Visa Gift Card for $50.00, along with an announcement of their winning post on Sponsor’s Facebook page. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions are permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Limit one prize per person. Potential winners will be notified on or about March 30, 2018 by instant message to their Facebook account. Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s instant message with the required information within forty-eight (48) hours of the time the instant message was sent. Sponsor will then communicate with potential winner via email or instant message in order to obtain a preferred mailing address for prize fulfillment and other contact information required by Sponsor in order to verify eligibility. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 7 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached by instant message, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event you are a winner, where permitted by law, you grant Sponsor (and agree to confirm that grant in writing), and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration or review. Winners are responsible for payment of all taxes on the prizes and for any other expenses associated with the prizes not specifically described herein.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release Sponsor; its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and franchisees; the service agencies and independent contractors of any of the above organizations; Facebook; their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (including advertising and promotion agencies); and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes; participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web-site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from this Web site. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstakes or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part.
9. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 30, 2018 to: My GreatCall Story – Winners’ List Request, 10935 Vista Sorrento Pkwy, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92130.
SPONSOR: GreatCall, Inc., San Diego, CA 92130.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. All information provided by entrants is provided to Sponsor, and not to Facebook.